Have your plans been affected by the restrictions? There are still reasons to celebrate!
We are delighted to see that from the 29th March 2021 the latest COVID-19 restrictions will slowly enable weddings to go ahead as normal, starting with up to 6 people being able to attend, followed by up to 15 – 30 potentially happening between the months of April & May.
It’s been a tricky time for most, but we are feeling positive about the future and the hope that life will resume as before from the 21st June 2021, and having our lovely brides back in for their pre-wedding boudoir photo-shoot!
Our hearts go out to all the wonderful brides whose big day has been affected last year or even this year due to the ongoing government restrictions, whether it’s been a postponement/s of the big day, venue cancellations, or even just the difficult decision of having to reduce that guestlist down.
We also know that birthdays aren’t yet able to be the big celebratory occasions of large gatherings as they used to be, for the time being at least.
But we believe you can still celebrate in style! Our photo-shoot experiences offer an alternative, individual way of celebrating milestones with our boudoir, bridal & couple’s photo-shoots. We are grateful to our suppliers, print & album manufacturers, who are doing an excellent job at allowing us to continue doing business, we can still ensure that you will get your photographs on time for whatever milestone you may be celebrating.
We at Boudoir by Cameo are very much prepared to reopen shortly, and we are still taking bookings for when that day will be. Our slots are filling up quick so don’t leave it too late, get yourself at the front of the que! We have made a few changes over the past year that has enabled us to keep your experience with us safe, yet as enjoyable as it would have been pre-pandemic. Please do your part in helping us maintain a safe space for others so we can continue enjoy the fabulous shoots our studio has to offer.
A few things to consider prior to your photo-shoot:
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, whether that be a high temperature, a continuous new cough, a loss or change in your taste or smell then please do not enter the studio, we are more than happy to postpone to a later date when you’re feeling better
- Please arrive on time so we can ensure your day goes as planned.
- We have face coverings available should you wish to wear one upon arrival or for your design consultation. You will not need to wear one for your make-up & hair as our make-up artists will be wearing a visor for your safety, and you will not need to wear one whilst being photographed but your photographer will be keeping as safe a distance as possible.
- Sanitiser will be available in and around the studio, please use this upon arrival and whenever you get the chance. Rest assured we will be doing thorough cleaning to minimise the spread of corona virus. All bedding, props and clothing will be washed and the bathroom will be sanitised before and after all individual and couple sessions
- We will now only be photographing groups or couples from the same household. We would previously welcome partners to relax in our viewing room and be a part of your day, however this is something we can’t allow for the time being, Thank you for your understanding.
THIS IS YOUR YEAR TO SHINE:
Now we’ve got safety out the way, let’s talk reasons why having a boudoir shoot could be the best thing you could possibly do for yourself this year. We have been seeing more and more articles published lately about what baring all can do for your confidence and self esteem, including this one. In these uncertain times we are seeing more and more people are turning inwards and as a result, self-esteem and confidence boosting techniques are taking more precedence in our day-to-day lives. A confidence boosting photo-shoot is an uplifting experience and the photographs are a lasting reminder of how good you can feel at your very best.
If you’re a bride whose big day has had been shaken up, we highly recommend coming to us for your bridal boudoir photo-shoot to help you feel all the more special. It’s your moment to shine so why not make it as memorable as possible. After over a decade of showing women how truly fabulous they are, Boudoir by Cameo have had the pleasure of welcoming so many beautiful brides, helping them to create stunning images and lasting memories, not just for the bride, but for their partner to receive on their big day. This is the ultimate unique gift for you and your partner. Seeing your fiancé(e)’s face when they see your photographs for the first time in print or displayed in a gorgeous album, is an absolutely priceless moment. The kind of moment to cherish forever.
Right now, more than ever, we are all reminded of what’s truly important in life; our relationship with ourselves, and our relationships with the people we love the most. This is what will get us through even these most difficult of times, with a few giggles and laughs along the way.
Are you ready to see yourself in your best light?